In addition to the standard line-up of fence styles (wooden, chain link, commercial security, etc) there are many additional fence applications that serve a variety of purposes. Some examples of specific fencing styles are:
- Pool fence – designed with specific industry regulated safety measures to protect homeowners from swimming pool liability
- Driveway gates and estate gates – controlling access to residences in urban and rural environments with electronic entry systems
- Ornamental garden fence – function more to accent a garden or add interest to an area as opposed to simply enclosing or securing property
- Good neighbor fence – focus on the aesthetic delivery of a “good” side to both the interior and exterior views of the fence
- Custom iron fencing - can address a range of fencing concerns from decorative to high security
- Farm or agricultural fences - can be used to control livestock, define pastures, and define farm boundaries
When you think of a privacy fences you are probably thinking of the tall wooden affairs that surround hot tubs and country clubs. Those are the most common form of the privacy fence but many other fence types can be upgraded to a privacy fence. Take chain link fences as an example. Chain link fencing [...]
If you are not familiar with the term, a good neighbor fence is one that is not built for security. They are usually lower than a standard fence and are built purely to add an aesthetic element to the house. If you are thinking about adding a good neighbor fence to your home, you will [...]
Garden Fence Designs can be suited to almost any application because there are a wide variety. Read on to learn about their unique differences.
One of the first things that a good pet owner will do is fence in their yard for them to play in. You have to be careful in your choice of fences because pets spend all their spare time trying to stage a jail break. If aesthetics are not your main concern then a chain [...]
Why you would want to build a wood fence with metal poles? A fence built this way does not need as much maintenance as a fully wooden fence. Find out more here.